Palm Springs, California
This website is Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2257 and 28 CFR Chapter 1, Part 75 compliant. All models are 18 years of age or older.
The following site contains sexual material relating to adult gay male CONSENSUAL BDSM. In order to enter this site, you must "electronically sign" the following statement:
Under penalty of perjury, I swear or affirm to all of the following:
All parties agree that the construction and interpretation of this Agreement shall at all times and in all respects be governed by the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the conflict of laws or provisions thereof. Venue of any action brought to enforce or relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the County of Los Angeles California Superior or Municipal Court, or the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of California in the County of Los Angeles.
- I am currently an adult, at least 21 years of age;
- I have a personal (not a business, legal or journalistic) interest in the contents of this web site;
- Upon entering this site, I fully expect to be exposed to graphic visual and/or other depictions of nudity and/or sexually oriented activities, including but not limited to S/M (eg:., bondage, tit, cock and ball play, fisting) and I am not offended by such materials;
- It is legal for persons of my age to access sexually explicit materials, such as those to which I seek access, in my community;
- I will not show or distribute the materials to any individual who has not reached the lawful age to view such materials, or who might be offended by such materials;
- I am entering this site voluntarily because I want to view such materials for my own personal enjoyment and/or education;
- I believe that a desire to view sexually explicit materials for enjoyment and/or education is natural, healthy, and normal part of human behavior;
- I am familiar with the standards of my community pertaining to the distribution and/or viewing of such materials;
- The materials I chose to view and/or read will not offend the contemporary standards in my community;
- The materials I chose to view and/or read will not be found by an average member of my community to appeal to a prurient (unhealthy) interest in sex;
- The materials I chose to view and/or read will not be considered by an average member of my community to be patently offensive;
- I will not download, or in any way acquire materials from this site that would be unlawful to view or possess in my community;
- I will not infringe, in any manner,including the copying of or duplication of or downloading of, any materials contained in this site;
- I am not entering this site to use the materials therein against any interests of the site operator(s) or any other person or entity;
- I am using this site for my own private personal use and for no other purpose;
- I have not caused my name to be placed on any list being accumulated by the U.S. Postal Service or any other government agency which forbids my being sent sexually oriented ads through the mails or over the Internet. Further, should my posture in this regard change, I agree to notify you in writing before doing so;
- I will indemnify and hold harmless the provider of this site from any and all civil claims or criminal charges that result from my accessing, downloading or copying, in any manner, the materials contained on this site;
- I will indemnify and hold harmless the provider of this site from any and all civil claims or criminal charges that result from accidents or injuries or other misfortunes that result from proper or improper application of information imparted or ideas generated by materials or information contained on this site;
NOTE: The definitions section of E-Sign states that an electronic signature is "an electronic sound, symbol, or process (capturing your IP address and other related information), attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record." In legal terms, a signature serves four general purposes: evidence, ceremony, approval, and efficiency. A signature's uniqueness is evidence that a particular individual was the signer. The act of signing a document -- the ceremony -- calls the signer's attention to the legal significance of the act; you can't sign something by accident or by default (by not taking an action). The signature itself indicates the signer's endorsement or approval of the information in the document -- a contract or a check, for example. Finally, a signature indicates that the signer has fully reviewed and accepted the facts, and they can be taken at face value. This allows efficient handling and transfer of the document.
I IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AND DO ATTEST AND AFFIRM THAT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, MY ENTRY DOES NOT VIOLATE THE PROVISIONS OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 OR ITS AMMENDMENTS AND I AM STILL INTERESTED IN VIEWING YOUR SITE.
CLICK ON "YES, I AGREE" TO SIGN AND ENTER THE WEBSITE (YOUR IP ADDRESS AND RELATED INFORMATION WILL BE ELECTRONICALLY CAPTURED)
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE CLICK 'NO, I DO NOT AGREE' TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
YES, I AGREE
NO, I DO NOT AGREE
©2007 Palm Springs Leather Order of the Desert | The Palm Springs Leather Order of the Desert is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization | "Turning Up the Heat!" is a registered trademark of the Palm Springs Leather Order of the Desert.